Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) upgraded to questionable on Saturday
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Geronimo Allison (chest, concussion) is questionable for Week 7's matchup against the Oakland Raiders.
Allison remains in concussion protocol despite participating in Saturday's walk-through. If he is cleared by tomorrow's kickoff, expect Allison to see major playing time against an Oakland pass defense rated 20th overall by numberFire's power rankings.
Allison' Week 7 FanDuel price is $5,700 against the Raiders. In six games this season, the 25-year old wideout is averaging 6.3 FanDuel points.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Aaron Rodgers throws for 233 yards in a Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Aaron Jones piles on 3 touchdowns in Packers' victory November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams accumulates 118 yards in Packers' win November 11th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe) not listed on Packers' final Week 10 injury report November 8th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) limited on Thursday November 7th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams held to 41 yards in return November 4th, 2019