Colts' T.Y. Hilton expecting a tough, physical game against Houston in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver T.Y. Hilton talked to reporters about the Houston Texans' defense this week. Hilton said, "They're very physical man, they got a great front 7, their back end is pretty solid, they're very tough on all three phases".
Hilton also added that he felt the bye week came at the perfect time for the Colts. Coming off that bye, Hilton will face a Texans pass defense rated 12th overall by our power rankings. Hilton has historically put up game-breaking numbers against Houston in the past and is set up well to add another performance to that list this weekend. Our models project Hilton for 13.6 FanDuel points in Week 7.
Hilton's Week 7 projection includes 5.7 receptions for 81 yards and .44 touchdowns on 9.8 targets. He is priced at $7,600 and is the WR6 in our weekly rankings.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Colts expected to move on from Eric Ebron January 2nd, 2020
- 'Jury is still out' on Jacoby Brissett, Colts GM says January 2nd, 2020
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton played through 2-centimeter calf tear December 30th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett fumbles twice, held to 162 yards Sunday for Indianapolis December 30th, 2019
- Colts' Jordan Wilkins (ankle) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton to play more in Colts' final two games December 18th, 2019