Geoff Swaim (concussion) out for Jaguars in Week 7
Jacksonville Jaguars tight end Geoff Swaim will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Swaim left last week's game with a concussion, and he apparently hasn't cleared protocol just yet. It's been a dismal year for Jaguars tight ends, as every one on the roster has been injured. Fortunately for the team, rookie Josh Oliver is reportedly set to make his NFL debut this week.
In six games this season, Swaim has 13 catches for 65 yards on 17 targets.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (shoulder) returns to full practice on Wednesday November 13th, 2019
- Nick Foles (collarbone) replacing Gardner Minshew as Jaguars starter after bye November 5th, 2019
- Gardner Minshew turns the ball over 4 times Sunday in Jaguars' loss November 4th, 2019
- Jaguars' Gardner Minshew could retain starting job when Nick Foles (collarbone) returns November 3rd, 2019
- Jaguars' Dede Westbrook (shoulder) out in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Dede Westbrook (neck, shoulder) questionable for Jaguars Week 9 November 1st, 2019