Parris Campbell (abdominal) out for Colts in Week 7
Indianapolis Colts wide receiver Parris Campbell will not play on Sunday in the team's Week 7 game against the Houston Texans.
Campbell is dealing with an abdominal injury, which has kept him sidelined at practice all week. The fact that he's been ruled out of Sunday's game more than two full days before kickoff isn't a good sign, and his official injury timeline is week-to-week.
In four games this season, Campbell has 10 catches for 62 yards and a touchdown on 13 targets.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) diagnosed with a fracture, ruled out for Week 12 November 17th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) won't return in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) ruled out again for Colts on Sunday November 15th, 2019
- Jacoby Brissett (knee) officially named Colts' Week 11 starter versus Jaguars November 15th, 2019
- Jack Doyle back at Colts practice Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Colts' Jack Doyle (shoulder) absent on Wednesday November 13th, 2019