Marquise Brown (ankle) misses another Ravens practice
Baltimore Ravens rookie wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) remained sidelined at Friday's practice.
Brown missed practice all week, indicating he will likely sit out a second straight game Sunday against the Seattle Seahawks. Mark Andrews should continue to soak up targets from Lamar Jackson, with Miles Boykin, Chris Moore, and Willie Snead running in three-wide sets.
The first-round pick has 21 catches on 39 targets for 326 yards and 3 touchdowns through his first five games. The Ravens play a Seahawks defense in Week 7 that has allowed the eighth-most receiving yards per game this season.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (calf) active against Titans on Saturday January 11th, 2020
- Mark Andrews (ankle) expected to play for Ravens versus Titans January 9th, 2020
- Schefter: Mark Ingram (calf) expected to play for Ravens in Divisional Round January 9th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) back at Ravens' practice Thursday January 9th, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (ankle) limited again on Wednesday January 8th, 2020
- Mark Ingram (calf) 'day to day' for Ravens January 8th, 2020