Kansas City's Travis Kelce ranked as Week 7's TE1
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce is projected by our models for 12.9 FanDuel points against the Denver Broncos.
Kansas City's stud tight end will face an improved Denver pass defense rated 13th overall by numberFire's power rankings. Despite logging several season-lows last week, the 30-year old is still averaging 5.3 receptions and 82.8 yards this season.
Kelce's Week 7 projection includes 5.5 receptions for 72.0 yards on 8.6 targets.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Damien Williams logs 24 touches in Chiefs' loss November 11th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill torches Titans for 157 yards, touchdown November 11th, 2019
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes throws 3 touchdowns in Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (healthy scratch) inactive for Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) starting in Week 10 November 8th, 2019
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (knee) listed as a full participant in practice on Wednesday November 6th, 2019