Browns' Nick Chubb rushes for 122 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Seattle
Cleveland Browns running back Nick Chubb had 122 yards and 2 touchdowns to go with 5 receptions for 17 yards in a 28-32 loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 6. Chubb also lost a fumble.
Chubb remained the focal point of the Browns offense and looked explosive against the Seahawks defense. Chubb's 5 receptions were a season-high and bode well for his outlook going forward on a Brown's team that faces a difficult schedule in the coming weeks. Chubb is now averaging 22.3 touches per game through six weeks and will be on a bye in Week 7.
Chubb's impressive start to the season continued in Week 6 and he is now up to 607 rushing yards and 6 touchdowns this season.
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (ribs) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (hamstring) questionable to return on Monday November 18th, 2019
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy available for Week 11's matchup against Chargers November 18th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams (personal) active on Monday night November 18th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper 'still fighting through' knee injury November 18th, 2019
- Matthew Stafford (back) still week-to-week for Lions November 18th, 2019
- Browns' Myles Garrett suspended for at least remainder of 2019 November 15th, 2019
- Nick Chubb has season-high 27 totes in Cleveland victory November 15th, 2019
- Jarvis Landry finds end zone again in Browns victory November 15th, 2019
- Odell Beckham has 60 yards on 10 targets, Browns beat Steelers November 15th, 2019
- Kareem Hunt racks up 12 touches in Browns victory November 15th, 2019
- Myles Garrett ejected from Browns win, lengthy ban expected November 15th, 2019