Ravens' Lamar Jackson rushes for 152 yards in Week 6
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson rushed for 152 yards and 1 touchdown in a 23-17 win over the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 6. Jackson also had 21 completions for 236 yards on 33 attempts.
Jackson bounced back from a disappointing Week 5 with a well-rounded performance against the Bengals in Week 6. Jackson consistently found room to run against a weak Bengals defense and made an exceptional stretch to the pylon to score his rushing touchdown. Next up for Jackson and the Ravens is a meeting with the Seattle Seahawks in Week 7.
Jackson has now rushed for 460 yards and 2 touchdowns on the season. Through the air, he has 127 completions for 1,507 yards, 11 touchdowns, and 5 interceptions on 195 attempts.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) missing on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Mark Andrews scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' beatdown November 11th, 2019
- Mark Ingram has season-lows as Baltimore batters Bengals November 11th, 2019
- Baltimore's Lamar Jackson produces 4 touchdowns in Week 10's victory over the Bengals November 10th, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) active for Week 10 November 10th, 2019
- Lamar Jackson (illness) active for Ravens in Week 10 November 10th, 2019