Jaguars' Marqise Lee (ankle) questionable to return against the Saints in Week 6
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Marqise Lee is questionable to return against the New Orleans Saints with an ankle injury.
Lee was injured in the third quarter of Sunday's game against the Jaguars and wasn't able to put any pressure on his right ankle/leg as he was moved to the medical tent.
Lee had 1 carry for 1 yard and 0 targets before leaving the game.
- Chiefs' Le'Veon Bell (knee) officially inactive for Sunday's AFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) active for AFC Championship showdown with Buffalo January 24th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's AFC Championship game against Bills January 24th, 2021
- Packers' Aaron Jones (chest) questionable to return to NFC Championship game January 24th, 2021
- Bucs' Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) out for Sunday January 24th, 2021
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes dealing with turf toe January 24th, 2021
- Jacksonville names Urban Meyer as head coach January 14th, 2021
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) ruled out for Week 17's contest against Colts January 1st, 2021
- Jacksonville's D.J. Chark (shin) remains out on Thursday December 31st, 2020
- Jaguars' D.J. Chark (shin) misses practice Wednesday, uncertain for season finale December 30th, 2020
- Mike Glennon will finish out Jaguars' season under center December 30th, 2020
- James Robinson (ankle) shut down for Jaguars' finale December 30th, 2020