Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) ruled out for Week 6
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown is officially inactive against the Cincinnati Bengals in Week 6 with an ankle injury.
Brown was unlikely to play in this one after not practicing all week. In his absence, Willie Snead and Miles Boykin could see an increase in volume.
At 29.75 points, the Ravens have the second-highest implied point total on the Sunday-Monday slate, according to our DFS Matchup Heat Map.
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 217 yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo flames Arizona for 424 yards and 4 scores in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Minnesota's Stefon Diggs accumulates 121 yards in Week 11's comeback victory over Denver November 17th, 2019
- Chicago's David Montgomery (ankle) will play in Week 11's game against the Rams November 17th, 2019
- Rams' Robert Woods (personal) inactive for Sunday night's matchup against Chicago November 17th, 2019
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup accounts for 148 receiving yards in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Mark Andrews hauls in 4 receptions and a score in Week 11's win over the Texans November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson throws 4 touchdowns in Week 11's blowout victory over Houston November 17th, 2019
- Schefter: Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) will play in Week 11 November 17th, 2019
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) missing on Thursday November 14th, 2019
- Mark Andrews scores 2 touchdowns in Ravens' beatdown November 11th, 2019
- Mark Ingram has season-lows as Baltimore batters Bengals November 11th, 2019