Jets' Robby Anderson projected for 7.3 targets in Week 6
New York Jets wide receiver Robby Anderson is projected by our models for 9.2 FanDuel points against the Dallas Cowboys in Week 6.
Anderson caught 3 balls for 23 yards on 7 targets in the one game he and Sam Darnold played together this season. That game was against a Buffalo Bills pass defense rated 10th overall by our power rankings and Anderson will face a considerably easier task this weekend facing a Cowboys pass defense rated 21st overall. Anderson is the WR40 in our weekly rankings.
Anderson's Week 6 projection includes 3.9 receptions for 53.3 yards and .32 touchdowns on 7.3 targets. He is priced at $5,300.
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) questionable for Sunday's playoff matchup against Chiefs January 17th, 2020
- George Kittle practicing in full Thursday for San Francisco January 16th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham under arrest for touching officer January 16th, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle (ankle) DNP on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Packers' Geronimo Allison not seen at practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Titans' Adam Humphries (ankle) returns to practice on Wednesday January 15th, 2020
- Jets will 'listen' to Le'Veon Bell trade offers December 31st, 2019
- Jets' Quincy Enunwa diagnosed with spinal stenosis December 30th, 2019
- Le'Veon Bell's future with Jets uncertain December 30th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) active for Week 17 December 29th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson (calf) estimated limited participant on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Robby Anderson (illness) questionable for Jets in Week 16 December 20th, 2019