Cowboys' Jason Witten ranked as Week 6's TE12
Dallas Cowboys tight end Jason Witten is projected by our models for 5.9 FanDuel points against the New York Jets in Week 6.
Witten has seen exactly 4 targets in each game this season and has only failed to catch three of them. He is averaging just 34.6 yards per game and is a touchdown-dependent option against a Jets' pass defense rated 14th overall by our power rankings.
Witten's Week 6 projection includes 3.1 receptions for 29.9 yards and .24 touchdowns on 4.3 targets.
- Colts agree to terms with cornerback T.J. Carrie March 30th, 2020
- Steelers expected to add running back in draft March 30th, 2020
- Buccaneers believe Tom Brady 'still has plenty of arm' March 30th, 2020
- Ronald Darby resurfaces in Washington March 29th, 2020
- Lions sign receiver Geronimo Allison March 29th, 2020
- Pelisserio: Chiefs reportedly re-sign wide receiver Demarcus Robinson March 28th, 2020
- Greg Zuerlein joins Cowboys on three-year deal March 27th, 2020
- Cowboys resume contract talks with Dak Prescott March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys pick up Blake Bell March 25th, 2020
- Dontari Poe reportedly agrees to deal with Dallas March 25th, 2020
- Cowboys center Travis Frederick retires March 23rd, 2020
- Dontari Poe, Dallas reportedly 'closing in on deal' March 23rd, 2020