Redskins Terry McLaurin projected to see 7.8 targets in Week 6
Washington Redskins wide receiver Terry McLaurin is projected by our models for 11.7 FanDuel points against the Miami Dolphins in Week 6.
McLaurin is enjoying an excellent start to his NFL career with 19 receptions for 308 yards and 3 touchdowns in four games played. In Week 6 he will have his best match up to date against a Dolphins pass defense rated 31st overall by our power rankings. With Case Keenum back under center for the Redskins, McLaurin has an excellent chance to return to his pre-injury levels of production in Week 6.
McLaurin's Week 6 projection includes 5 receptions for 66.7 yards and .43 touchdowns on 7.8 targets. He's priced at $6,400.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Josh Doctson (hamstring) activated off injured reserve by Minnesota November 15th, 2019
- Washington's Paul Richardson (hamstring) out in Week 11 November 15th, 2019
- Terry McLaurin to move around Washington's formation more November 14th, 2019
- 'Good rotational system' for Derrius Guice and Adrian Peterson, Washington coach says November 14th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins to remain Washington's starter for rest of 2019 November 11th, 2019
- Dwayne Haskins reportedly expected to remain Washington's starter after bye November 6th, 2019