Jets waive Luke Falk
The New York Jets waived quarterback Luke Falk Saturday afternoon, the team announced.
They activated suspended linebacker Brandon Copeland in a corresponding roster move. Falk had started two games in the absence of quarterback Sam Darnold and played poorly, but Darnold is slated to return on Sunday.
Falk averaged a paltry 3.9 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Schefter: Deshaun Watson officially requests trade from Texans January 28th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020