James Washington (shoulder) out on Friday for Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh Pirates wide receiver James Washington will not play on Friday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Washington missed the second half of last week's game as well, and it's unclear when exactly he'll be returning to the field. Not only will the Steelers be without his No. 2 receiver, they'll also be without Mason Rudolph, who is still in concussion protocol. That means more targets for Juju Smith-Schuster and Diontae Johnson from Devlin Hodges, who is making his first career start.
In four-plus games this season, Washington has nine catches for 140 yards.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) ruled out for Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's James Conner (quad) out on Thursday December 26th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner (thigh) could miss Week 17 December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) placed on injured reserve December 24th, 2019
- Steelers' Mason Rudolph (shoulder) questionable to return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019
- Update: Steelers' James Conner (thigh) won't return in Week 16 December 22nd, 2019