Rob Gronkowski doesn't rule out potential NFL return
Former New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski left the door open for a potential return to the NFL on Thursday Night Football's pregame show.
""I would have to be feeling it, feeling it big time to come back," Gronkowski said. "It's always going to be open in my mind." Ever since he announced his retirement following the Pats' most recent Super Bowl victory, there has been speculation that the All-Pro pass catcher could make a return. Nobody should be banking on Gronkowski making a comeback, but it certainly seems to be at least a remote possibility that he suits up again one day, maybe relatively soon.
In 13 games last season, Gronkowski caught 47 passes for 682 yards and three touchdowns.
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- San Francisco's Raheem Mostert accumulates 220 rushing yards and 4 touchdowns in Sunday's NFC Championship win over Green Bay January 19th, 2020
- Titans' Ryan Tannehill throws 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship loss to Kansas City January 19th, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Patriots' Tom Brady intends to return in 2020 January 9th, 2020
- Patriots in 'wait and see' mode with Tom Brady January 3rd, 2020
- Julian Edelman (knee, shoulder) questionable for Patriots on Saturday January 2nd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman feels better than 'last few weeks' January 2nd, 2020
- Tom Brady held to 221 yards Sunday in Patriots' loss December 30th, 2019