Titans' Marcus Mariota looking to put the loss to Buffalo behind him and move on in Week 6
Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota told reporters on Wednesday "you have to keep your head up high and move on" as the team prepares for a Week 6 game against the Denver Broncos.
Mariota struggled against a strong Buffalo defense in Week 5, completing 13 passes for 183 yards. The positive for Mariota is that he didn't have a turnover, but the Titans were unable to move the ball on the Bills and only managed 7 points. In Week 6, Mariota will face a Denver pass defense rated 16th overall by our power rankings.
numberFire's models project Mariota for 19.6 completions, 225.2 yards, .97 touchdowns, and 14.7 FanDuel points against the Denver Broncos. He is priced at $6,500.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Ryan Tannehill named Titans' Week 7 starter, Marcus Mariota to bench October 15th, 2019
- Titans' Marcus Mariota benched in Week 6, Ryan Tannehill takes over October 13th, 2019
- Titans' Delanie Walker (knee) removed from the injury report ahead of Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Titans' Marcus Mariota looking to put the loss to Buffalo behind him and move on in Week 6 October 9th, 2019
- Cody Parkey officially signs with Titans October 8th, 2019
- Derrick Henry produces in second half for Tennessee October 7th, 2019