Rams' Jared Goff "up for the challenge" ahead of Week 6's NFC West battle
Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff told reporters that the Rams are "up for the challenge" presented by the San Francisco 49ers defensive line this Sunday.
Goff threw for over 500 yards in a loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Week 5. Goff is averaging 329.8 yards and 1.4 touchdowns per game, unfortunately, he is also averaging 2.2 turnovers per game, which has directly contributed to the Rams' back to back losses. In Week 6, he will face a 49ers pass defense rated 3rd overall by our power rankings, and he may have to do it without Brandin Cooks, who is in the league concussion protocol.
numberFire's models project Goff for 24.8 completions, 300.7 yards, 1.99 touchdowns, .9 interceptions, and 19.8 FanDuel points against the 49ers. He is priced at $7,600 and is the QB6 in our weekly rankings.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Todd Gurley (quad) 'good pace to hopefully play' for Rams Week 7 October 17th, 2019
- Rams' Jalen Ramsey misses practice on Wednesday as he completes his move to Los Angeles October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Malcolm Brown (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Rams' Todd Gurley (thigh) will participate in individual drills on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Jalen Ramsey's Week 7 status for Rams undetermined October 16th, 2019
- Rams acquire Jalen Ramsey from Jacksonville October 15th, 2019