Bengals' Andy Dalton praises Tyler Boyd going into Week 6 game against Baltimore
Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton talked up Tyler Boyd on Wednesday ahead of the team's Week 6 meeting with the Baltimore Ravens in Week 6.
Dalton said: "T.B. has been great at everything he’s done. He’s one of our key players on offense. We understand that teams are going to have different ways of taking him away. He’s done a great job of still getting open." With John Ross and A.J. Green sidelined with injuries, Dalton will need Boyd to be at his best to exploit a Ravens pass defense rated 29th overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Dalton for 24 completions, 269 yards, 1.39 touchdowns, and 15.7 FanDuel points in Week 6. He is priced at $7,000.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day October 14th, 2019
- Detroit's T.J. Hockenson (concussion) active for Week 6's matchup against Green Bay October 14th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola (chest) available on Monday night October 14th, 2019
- Denver's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) limited participant on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper's (quad) Week 7 status reportedly 'in serious question' October 14th, 2019
- Joe Mixon projected to rush for 62 yards Sunday for the Bengals October 12th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) returns to practice Thursday, Bengals opposed to trade October 10th, 2019
- Bengals' Andy Dalton praises Tyler Boyd going into Week 6 game against Baltimore October 9th, 2019
- A.J. Green (ankle) to remain on Bengals' sidelines in Week 6 October 7th, 2019
- Tyler Boyd bounces back for Bengals with 10 catches, 123 yards, touchdown October 7th, 2019
- John Ross (clavicle) lands on IR, out for Bengals 8-plus weeks October 2nd, 2019