Lions' Matthew Stafford says hip feels "good enough" heading into Week 6
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford said he "felt good enough to go out and play and execute at a decent level" when asked about his injured hip on Wednesday.
It's slightly concerning that Stafford used the word decent, but he has a history of playing through injuries and is coming off a bye. In Week 6, he will face a Green Bay Packers' pass defense rated 2nd overall by our power rankings. numberFire's models project Stafford for 21.9 completions for 245.9 yards, 1.47 touchdowns, and .7 interceptions against the Packers.
numberFire's models project Stafford for 15.9 FanDuel points on Monday night. He is priced at $7,300 on the Thursday-Monday slate and is the QB19 in our weekly rankings.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day October 14th, 2019
- Denver's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) limited participant on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper's (quad) Week 7 status reportedly 'in serious question' October 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) limited on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon activated off the suspension list October 14th, 2019
- Detroit's T.J. Hockenson (concussion) active for Week 6's matchup against Green Bay October 14th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola (chest) available on Monday night October 14th, 2019
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson 'on pace' to be cleared October 12th, 2019
- Lions' Kenny Golladay projected as WR14 in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Lions' Kerryon Johnson sets his sights on a 1,000-yard season ahead of Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Danny Amendola (chest) limited on Friday for Detroit October 11th, 2019