Falcons' Julio Jones (hip) misses practice on Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones did not practice on Wednesday due to a hip injury.
Jones has played through a variety of injuries throughout his career, and it is not uncommon for him to take days off early in the week. That said, his participation will need to be monitored heading into a Week 6 meeting with an Arizona Cardinals' pass defense rated 26th overall by our power rankings. Our models project Jones for 6.1 receptions for 83.9 yards and .50 touchdowns on 9.8 targets in Week 6.
Jones is projected by our models for 14.7 FanDuel points against the Cardinals and is the WR3 in our weekly rankings. He is priced at $8,500.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day October 14th, 2019
- Detroit's T.J. Hockenson (concussion) active for Week 6's matchup against Green Bay October 14th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola (chest) available on Monday night October 14th, 2019
- Denver's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) limited participant on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper's (quad) Week 7 status reportedly 'in serious question' October 14th, 2019
- Julio Jones catches eight passes for 108 yards for Atlanta on Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Matt Ryan throws for 356 yards, 4 touchdowns in Falcons' loss Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Mohamed Sanu projected for 52.7 yards in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Atlanta's Austin Hooper ranked as Week 6's TE5 October 11th, 2019
- Julio Jones (hip) limited on Thursday for Atlanta October 11th, 2019