Arizona's David Johnson (back) absent from Wednesday's practice
Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson (back) did not practice on Wednesday.
Johnson was seen working on the side with trainers during Wednesday's session after suffering back discomfort during last week's game. DJ will need to participate in a limited practice before he is cleared for Week 6's matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
If Johnson is active against Atlanta, our models project Arizona's back for 10.1 FanDuel points.
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Texans: Will Fuller (groin) is fully recovered, good as ever July 31st, 2020
- Texans' Kenny Stills arrested at Kentucky protest July 15th, 2020
- Randall Cobb catching passes with Texans' teammates June 11th, 2020
- Brandin Cooks getting in reps with Deshaun Watson, Texans June 11th, 2020
- Deshaun Watson has been throwing with Texans' teammates June 10th, 2020
- Texans to 'open up' playcalling with David Johnson June 7th, 2020