Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (shoulder) limited on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill was a limited participant in practice on Wednesday with a shoulder injury.
Hill is nearing a return from the clavicle injury he suffered in Week 1. Last week it was reported that Hill had a realistic chance to play against the Houston Texans in Week 6 and this limited practice is a sign that he is on track to do so. Coach Andy Reid said that it's a "timing thing" with Hill, which points to him being a game-time decision on Sunday. If Hill misses Sunday's game, Byron Pringle should see an uptick in volume following his 19.3 FanDuel point performance in Week 5.
Assuming Hill plays, numberFire's models project him for 5.6 receptions, 87.2 yards, .65 touchdowns, and 16 FanDuel points against the Houston Texans. He is priced at $7,400.
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Dede Westbrook (shoulder) added to Jaguars injury report October 17th, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes reportedly dealing with 'legit' ankle injury October 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams projected for 11.4 touches against the Broncos in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce ranked as Week 7's TE1 October 16th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) ruled out again for Chiefs Week 7 October 16th, 2019