Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) expected to practice on Wednesday
Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry is expected to practice in a limited role on Wednesday.
Henry has been sidelined since suffering a knee injury in Week 1. His potential return was hinted at by head coach Anthony Lynn earlier in the week and today's practice participation is an encouraging sign. Week 6 may come too soon for Henry, but it seems likely he will return by the end of the month.
Assuming Henry returns in Week 7, our models project him for 39.1 receptions, 488.8 yards, and 3 touchdowns over the rest of the season. Henry is currently the TE10 in our season-long fantasy rankings.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Dede Westbrook (shoulder) added to Jaguars injury report October 17th, 2019
- David Johnson (ankle) back at Cardinals practice Thursday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen again below 50 yards on Sunday October 14th, 2019
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) available for Sunday night's matchup against Pittsburgh October 13th, 2019
- Schefter: Chargers' Hunter Henry (knee) expected to play in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Chargers' Mike Williams projected for 6 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019