Arizona's Christian Kirk (ankle) limited on Wednesday
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk (ankle) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
After missing time with an ankle sprain, Kirk made his return to the field on Wednesday with a limited session. If the 22-year old continues to practice, expect Kirk to start in Week 6's matchup against the Atlanta Falcons.
Our models currently project Kirk to produce 2.9 receptions for 37.0 yards against Atlanta.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- David Johnson (ankle) back at Cardinals practice Thursday October 17th, 2019
- David Johnson (ankle) not practicing for Cardinals on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk still rehabbing ankle October 16th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's Kyler Murray accounts for 3 touchdowns and 372 yards in Week 6's win over Atlanta October 13th, 2019
- Cardinals' Christian Kirk (ankle ) officially inactive in Week 6 October 13th, 2019