Pittsburgh's Mason Rudolph (concussion) participates in Wednesday's practice
Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph (concussion) practiced on Wednesday.
Rudolph remains in concussion protocol but his participation in today's practice is a good sign for his recovery. Expect Devlin Hodges to start in Week 6's matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers unless Rudolph is cleared soon.
Hodges' Week 6 projection includes 21.8 completions for 249.1 yards and 1.1 touchdowns.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Mason Rudolph clears concussion protocol on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Pittsburgh's Vance McDonald (shoulder) active for Week 6's game against the Chargers October 13th, 2019
- Steelers' James Conner expecting adversity and prepared to fight through it heading into Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- James Washington (shoulder) out on Friday for Pittsburgh October 11th, 2019
- Mason Rudolph (concussion) out for Pittsburgh in Week 6 October 11th, 2019
- Vance McDonald (shoulder) sitting on Thursday for Steelers October 10th, 2019