Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes (ankle) practicing on Wednesday
Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes (ankle) is practicing on Wednesday.
Kansas City's franchise quarterback "tweaked" his ankle in Week 5 but remains confident his injury is OK. "It’s feeling pretty good today," said Mahomes on Wednesday. "I’ll be fine moving around."
For Week 6's matchup against the Houston Texans, our models currently project Mahomes to produce 23.9 FanDuel points.
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Dede Westbrook (shoulder) added to Jaguars injury report October 17th, 2019
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes reportedly dealing with 'legit' ankle injury October 17th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy projected for 40.2 rushing yards in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Chiefs' Damien Williams projected for 11.4 touches against the Broncos in Week 7 October 16th, 2019
- Kansas City's Travis Kelce ranked as Week 7's TE1 October 16th, 2019
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) ruled out again for Chiefs Week 7 October 16th, 2019