Jets' Chris Herndon (hamstring) not practicing on Wednesday
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon (hamstring) will not practice on Wednesday.
According to head coach Adam Gase, Herndon injured his hamstring while running routes last week and will not participate in today's practice. Ryan Griffin should continue seeing snaps at tight end if Herndon is unable to return on Sunday.
If Herndon is active for Week 6's matchup against the Dallas Cowboys, our models project the Jets' tight end to haul in 2.8 receptions for 31.7 yards.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Chris Herndon (hamstring) considered week-to-week for Jets October 16th, 2019
- Jets' Chris Herndon activated off the suspension list October 14th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Jets' Robby Anderson projected for 7.3 targets in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Jets' Jamison Crowder projected for 4.7 receptions in Week 6 October 12th, 2019