Chiefs' Xavier Williams' reportedly has high-ankle sprain
Kansas City Chiefs defensive lineman Xavier Williams suffered a high-ankle sprain in Kansas City's Week 6 loss to the Indianapolis Colts, reports NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
Williams may wind up on injured reserve. Chris Jones (groin) is also expected to miss some time, so the Chiefs are missing some bodies up front as they prepare for a Week 7 matchup with Deshaun Watson and the Houston Texans.
The Chiefs D/ST is 8th in numberFire's Week 6 fantasy rankings.
- Drew Brees returning to Saints in 2020 February 18th, 2020
- Steelers expect Ben Roethlisberger (elbow) to be ready for start of regular season February 17th, 2020
- Washington's Jordan Reed (concussion) not cleared to play, remains in protocol February 17th, 2020
- Vernon Hargreaves cut by Texans after six-game tenure February 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Ravens release defensive back Tony Jefferson on Friday February 14th, 2020
- Paul Richardson reportedly cut by Redskins after two seasons February 14th, 2020
- Patrick Mahomes wins Super Bowl LIV MVP in Chiefs' comeback over 49ers February 3rd, 2020
- Kansas City's LeSean McCoy inactive for Super Bowl Sunday February 2nd, 2020
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill scores 2 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship victory against Tennessee January 19th, 2020
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes accounts for 4 touchdowns in Sunday's AFC Championship win January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins explodes for 114 yards and a score in Sunday's AFC Championship victory over Titans January 19th, 2020
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy inactive for AFC Championship game against Titans January 19th, 2020