Antonio Callaway available for Browns Monday night
The Cleveland Browns activated wide receiver Antonio Callaway from four-game suspension on Monday.
Callaway is expected to make his season debut in Monday night's Week 5 matchup against the San Francisco 49ers. Head coach Freddie Kitchens suggested Callaway could be on a snap count, but look for the second-year receiver to split time with Damion Ratley in three-wide sets. Callaway caught 43 passes (79 targets) for 586 yards and 5 touchdowns in his rookie campaign.
numberFire's models project Callaway for 4.4 FanDuel points on Monday. He costs $7,500 on the Monday-only slate. Our season-long rankings have Callaway as the WR73.
- Bears' Cole Kmet (back) limited on Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Steelers to start week October 28th, 2020
- Diontae Johnson (toe) does not practice for Steelers October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks' Travis Homer (knee) held out of practice October 28th, 2020
- Seahawks say Carlos Hyde hamstring strain 'nothing major' October 28th, 2020
- Leonard Fournette labeled as Buccaneers' nickel back October 28th, 2020
- Browns' Austin Hooper (appendix) isn't expected to play in Week 8 October 28th, 2020
- Austin Hooper (abdomen) absent from Browns practice October 28th, 2020
- Stefanski: Browns' Nick Chubb (knee) could return in Week 10 October 26th, 2020
- Cleveland's Kareem Hunt produces 102 yards and 1 score in Week 7 October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham Jr. done for 2020 with torn ACL October 26th, 2020
- Browns' Harrison Bryant catches 2 touchdowns in Week 7 win over Cincinnati October 25th, 2020