Oakland's Josh Jacobs produces two scores in Week 5's victory over Chicago
Oakland Raiders running back Josh Jacobs produced 143 scrimmage yards and two touchdowns in Sunday's 24-21 victory over the Chicago Bears.
In a matchup against a tough run defense, Oakland's first round pick went off for his 100-yard game of the season. Jacobs should continue to eat in Week 6 against the Green Bay Packers.
In Week 5's win over the Bears, Jacobs scored 27.8 FanDuel points. For the season, the Raiders' rookie has produced 507 scrimmage yards and 4 touchdowns.
- Houston's Will Fuller (groin) undergoes sports hernia surgery January 26th, 2020
- Gary Kubiak will reportedly become new Vikings offensive coordinator January 23rd, 2020
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (shoulder surgery) expected healthy for offseason January 21st, 2020
- Browns' Odell Beckham (core) undergoes successful surgery January 21st, 2020
- A.J. Green 'definitely' a priority for Bengals January 21st, 2020
- 49ers' Tevin Coleman suffered dislocated shoulder January 21st, 2020
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Denver December 28th, 2019
- Rapoport: Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder, skin infection) not expected to play in Week 17 December 27th, 2019
- Oakland's Josh Jacobs (shoulder) out on Wednesday December 25th, 2019
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs (shoulder) participates in Tuesday walkthrough December 24th, 2019
- Derek Carr completes 87% of his passes in Raiders' win Sunday December 23rd, 2019
- Raiders' Hunter Renfrow (ribs) not listed on final Week 16 injury report December 20th, 2019