Chiefs' Tyreek Hill (clavicle) could return in Week 6 against the Texans
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill has a realistic chance to play against the Houston Texans in Week 6, according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport.
Hill has missed almost the entire season so far with a clavicle injury he suffered in Week 1 against the Jacksonville Jaguars. His return could further boost the Chiefs offense and would likely result in a decrease in targets for Mecole Hardman and Demarcus Robinson.
Assuming a Week 7 return, our models project Hill for 53.2 receptions, 840.1 yards, and 6.42 touchdowns over the rest of the season. He is the WR10 in our rest of season rankings.
- Green Bay's Geronimo Allison (concussion, chest) questionable to return October 14th, 2019
- San Francisco's Deebo Samuel (groin) day-to-day October 14th, 2019
- Detroit's T.J. Hockenson (concussion) active for Week 6's matchup against Green Bay October 14th, 2019
- Lions' Danny Amendola (chest) available on Monday night October 14th, 2019
- Denver's Emmanuel Sanders (knee) limited participant on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Cowboys' Amari Cooper's (quad) Week 7 status reportedly 'in serious question' October 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) limited on Monday October 14th, 2019
- Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes throws three touchdowns in Week 6's loss to Houston October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Tyreek Hill catches 2 touchdowns in his return from injury in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Tyreek Hill (shoulder) active for Chiefs in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Rapoport: Chiefs; Tyreek Hill (shoulder) "trending towards playing" in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) out in Week 6 October 13th, 2019