Eric Ebron has 48-yard garbage-time score in Colts' loss
Indianapolis Colts tight end Eric Ebron caught 1 pass on 5 targets for a 48-yard touchdown in a 31-24, Week 4 loss to the Oakland Raiders on Sunday.
Ebron made his day worth something with a garbage-time touchdown late in the fourth quarter, but he committed some brutal drops during the more consequential parts of the contest. He's scored twice through four games, but has largely been a non-factor after last year's breakout season. The Colts play the Chiefs in Kansas City in Week 5.
Ebron scored a season-high 11.3 FanDuel points in Week 4 and is averaging 7.2 FP per game. He has 8 receptions on 16 targets for 128 yards and 2 touchdowns this season.
- Auden Tate (knee) placed on Bengals IR December 10th, 2019
- Lane Johnson (ankle) 'week-to-week' for Eagles December 10th, 2019
- Derrius Guice (MCL) lands on Washington IR, done until 2020 December 10th, 2019
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- James Conner (shoulder) expected to practice for Steelers December 10th, 2019
- Saquon Barkley records 67 yards on 20 touches in Giants' loss December 10th, 2019
- Colts sign Dontrelle Inman December 10th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) still week-to-week for Colts December 9th, 2019
- Indianapolis' Adam Vinatieri (knee) ruled out for Week 14's game against Tampa Bay December 6th, 2019
- Colts' T.Y. Hilton (calf) remains sidelined in Week 14 December 6th, 2019
- Colts' Marlon Mack (hand) cleared for full practice December 5th, 2019
- T.Y. Hilton (calf) could be done for Colts this season December 5th, 2019