Packers' Aaron Jones projected for 17.4 touches in Week 3
Green Bay Packers' running back Aaron Jones is projected by our models to produce 14.3 FanDuel points in Week 3.
Jones bounced back in a big way in Week 2 against the Vikings producing 116 rush yards, 1 touchdown, and 4 receptions for 34 receiving yards. The rushing production was impressive against a Vikings' run defense ranked 3rd overall by our power rankings, but it's the pass game involvement that enhances Jones' rest of season outlook. Next up for Jones and the Packers is a Week 3 meeting with a Denver Broncos' run defense ranked 19th by our power rankings.
Our models expect Jones to record 69.9 yards and .55 touchdowns on 14.9 carries in Week 3. He's priced at $6,900.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Davante Adams (toe), Packers' starting receivers still sidelined October 17th, 2019
- Packers' Jimmy Graham (ankle) DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Green Bay's Marquez Valdes-Scantling (ankle, knee) listed on Wednesday's Week 7 injury report October 16th, 2019
- Packers' Davante Adams (toe) listed as DNP on Wednesday October 16th, 2019
- Packers add Ryan Grant to depleted receiver group October 16th, 2019
- Marquez Valdez-Scantling catches long pass in Packers' win October 15th, 2019