Tampa Bay's Jameis Winston ranked as Week 3's QB7
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winton is projected by our models to score 20.2 FanDuel points against the New York Giants.
Winston has been a fantasy disappointment thus far this season with a combined 23.3 FanDuel points through two weeks. Some of his struggles can be attributed to his schedule, which has seen him face the 4th and 15th ranked pass defenses in our power rankings. That changes this week as the Buccaneers host the New York Giants, whose pass defense is ranked 31st overall by our power rankings.
Our models project Winston to produce 22.6 completions for 273.5 yards and 2 touchdowns against the New York Giants. He's priced at $7,300.
- Jets' Robby Anderson flames Dallas for 5-125-1 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Seattle's Russell Wilson accumulates 327 yards and three scores in Week 6's victory over Cleveland October 13th, 2019
- Sam Darnold sparks Jets' offense in Week 6 with 338 yards and two touchdowns October 13th, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson explodes for 102 scrimmage yards and 2 scores in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- San Francisco's George Kittle shrugs off groin injury, produces 8-103 in Week 6 October 13th, 2019
- Falcons' Austin Hooper excels in Week 6 with 8-117-1 line October 13th, 2019
- Jameis Winston turns the ball over 6 times in Week 6 loss to Carolina October 13th, 2019
- Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin snags 10 catches in Week 6 loss October 13th, 2019
- Mike Evans hauls in 9 catches on 17 targets in Week 6 loss to the Panthers October 13th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Peyton Barber projected for 12 touches in London in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Buccaneers' Ronald Jones projected for 49.7 yards across the pond in Week 6 October 12th, 2019
- Buccaneers want Mike Evans more involved October 11th, 2019