Tom Brady throws for two touchdowns and rushes for one in New England's Week 2 Victory over Miami
New England Patriots' quarterback Tom Brady produced 20 completions for 264 yards and 2 touchdowns in Sunday's 43-0 demolition of the Miami Dolphins.
Brady wasted no time getting new wide receiver Antonio Brown involved, targeting him early and often on Sunday to the tune of 4 receptions for 56 yards and 1 touchdown. Brady and New England were in complete control on Sunday and will host the New York Jets in Week 3.
In Week 2's game against Miami, Brady scored 24.6 FanDuel points. For the season, Brady has produced 44 completions for 605 yards and 5 touchdowns.
- Sam Darnold (toe) DNP on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- New Orleans' Drew Brees (thumb) participates in Wednesday's practice October 23rd, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders expected to make 49ers debut Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Josh Jacobs (shoulder) not practicing for Raiders October 23rd, 2019
- Arizona's David Johnson (back, ankle) not practicing on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Matt Ryan (ankle) expected to play for Falcons Week 8 October 23rd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly place Josh Gordon (knee) on Injured Reserve October 23rd, 2019
- New England's Josh Gordon (knee, ankle) sits out on Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly acquire Mohamed Sanu from Falcons for 2020 2nd October 22nd, 2019
- Julian Edelman totals 67 yards on 10 touches for New England October 22nd, 2019
- James White catches 7 for 59 yards in Patriots' shutout October 22nd, 2019
- Tom Brady throws touchdown, Patriots breeze by Jets October 22nd, 2019