Antonio Brown will play in Week 2 for New England
New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown is suiting up on Sunday in the team's Week 2 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Brown is still in the process of being sued for sexual assault allegations, and the NFL is investigating the claims made against the All-Pro pass-catcher. For now, he is cleared to take the field, and he'll be making his Patriots' debut against a Dolphins team that was eviscerated by the Baltimore Ravens a week ago in the season opener.
Our models project Brown for 4.9 catches, 63.3 yards, 0.7 touchdowns and 13.1 FanDuel points.
- Adrian Peterson still intends to play for Washington versus Vikings October 22nd, 2019
- Cardinals reportedly adding Alfred Morris to backfield October 22nd, 2019
- Malik Hooker (knee) returning for Colts Week 8 October 22nd, 2019
- Sterling Shepard (concussion) expects to return for Giants October 22nd, 2019
- Adam Thielen (hamstring) sidelined Tuesday for Vikings October 22nd, 2019
- Kerryon Johnson lands on IR with knee injury, Lions hoping for return October 22nd, 2019
- Patriots reportedly acquire Mohamed Sanu from Falcons for 2020 2nd October 22nd, 2019
- Julian Edelman totals 67 yards on 10 touches for New England October 22nd, 2019
- James White catches 7 for 59 yards in Patriots' shutout October 22nd, 2019
- Tom Brady throws touchdown, Patriots breeze by Jets October 22nd, 2019
- Sony Michel hits paydirt 3 times as Patriots pound Jets October 22nd, 2019
- Patriots' Rex Burkhead (foot) inactive in Week 7 October 21st, 2019