Rapoport: Antonio Brown on track to play for Patriots Week 2
New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown is on track to play in Week 2 versus the Miami Dolphins, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Brown is practicing as if he's going to play, and unless the NFL intervenes, it looks like the polarizing receiver will make his Patriots debut on Sunday. The Dolphins were torched by Baltimore Ravens rookie receiver Marquise Brown for 147 yards and 2 touchdowns in Week 1. New England is an 18.5-point favorite in Week 2.
numberFire's models project AB for 7.5 targets, 4.8 receptions, 62.7 yards, 0.71 touchdowns, and 12.9 FanDuel points, at a cost of $7,800, on Sunday. He's the WR9 in our Week 2 fantasy rankings.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing for Patriots October 17th, 2019
- Patriots' Michael Bennett suspended one game by team October 16th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle) returns to practice October 15th, 2019
- Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) back at Patriots practice October 15th, 2019
- New England brings back veteran tight end Ben Watson October 14th, 2019