Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice
Houston Texans wide receiver Keke Coutee (ankle) returned to practice on Wednesday.
Coutee sat out the Texans' opener. If he makes his season debut in Week 2 against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Coutee will likely split slot work with Kenny Stills. Coutee's availability could also take lateral targets away from Duke Johnson.
Coutee caught 28 passes on 41 targets for 287 yards (10.3 yards per catch) and 1 touchdown in six games as a rookie.
- Marqise Lee (knee) active for Jacksonville in Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Chiefs' LeSean McCoy (ankle) limited on Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Redskins' Jordan Reed (concussion) still out of practice Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Giants' Sterling Shepard (concussion) practices in full Thursday September 19th, 2019
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson (calf) doubtful for Week 3 September 19th, 2019
- Jimmy Graham (groin) sitting for Packers again Thursday September 19th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins held to 5 catches, 40 yards for Houston September 16th, 2019
- Deshaun Watson throws for 159 yards in Sunday's Victory over Jacksonville September 15th, 2019
- Keke Coutee (ankle) returns to Texans practice September 12th, 2019
- Carlos Hyde impresses with 85 yards in Texans debut September 10th, 2019
- DeAndre Hopkins has 111 yards, 2 touchdowns for Houston September 10th, 2019
- Duke Johnson totals 90 yards on 13 touches in Texans debut September 10th, 2019