Buffalo's Robert Foster 'has been working through a toe injury'
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Robert Foster has been dealing with "a toe injury that he sustained in the spring workouts."
A somewhat serious toe injury would explain why Foster mysteriously saw a drop in playing time this training camp and preseason after an impressive rookie year. Expect the 25-year old to see snaps on the outside when he is healthy.
numberFire's models currently project Foster to haul in 36.3 receptions for 641.8 yards and 4.1 touchdowns on 67.1 targets.
- Steelers sign wide receiver Deon Cain on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- Detroit's Ty Johnson clears concussion protocol on Saturday November 16th, 2019
- New England's Patrick Chung (chest, heel) will not play in Week 11's game against Philadelphia November 16th, 2019
- Bears place Trey Burton (calf) on Injured Reserve November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) ruled out for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 16th, 2019
- Houston's Will Fuller (hamstring) game-time decision for Week 11's matchup against Baltimore November 15th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 266 yards, rushes for 2 scores Sunday November 11th, 2019
- Bills' Josh Allen throws for 160 yards and 1 touchdowns and rushes for another Sunday November 4th, 2019
- Bills' Devin Singletary rushes for 95 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (healthy scratch) inactive in Week 9 November 3rd, 2019
- Josh Allen struggles in Bills' loss Sunday October 28th, 2019
- Bills' Duke Williams (hamstring) questionable for Week 8 October 25th, 2019