Dontrelle Inman reportedly heading back to Chargers
The Los Angeles Chargers are signing free agent wide receiver Dontrelle Inman.
Inman was with the Chargers from 2014-16 after spending the previous two seasons in the Canadian Football League. The Chargers are thin at receiver behind Keenan Allen and Mike Williams, so Inman can provide some needed depth. The 30-year-old veteran was released by the New England Patriots last weekend after signing on in May.
Inman caught 28 passes on 39 targets for 304 yards and 3 touchdowns in nine games for the Indianapolis Colts last season.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Colts: Nyheim Hines could catch 10 passes in a game May 18th, 2020
- Colts 'very optimistic' Philip Rivers will stick past 2020 May 18th, 2020
- Jonathan Taylor signs deal with Colts May 15th, 2020
- T.Y. Hilton committed to Colts for career May 14th, 2020
- Nyheim Hines to 'benefit big time' from Colts adding Philip Rivers May 14th, 2020