Colts' D'Onta Foreman sent to IR with torn biceps
The Indianapolis Colts placed running back D'Onta Foreman on injured reserve with a torn biceps.
The injury typically takes four months to recover from, prompting the IR move. Since Foreman was put on injured reserve before final cuts, he is not eligible to play for the Colts this season. His only hope to play in 2019 would be to reach an injury settlement before being cut loose by Indy, then landing with an RB needy squad in December.
Foreman has played in just 11 games the last two season, collecting 326 rushing yards on 85 attempts in the process.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign free agent tight end Jonnu Smith to four-year contract March 15th, 2021
- Rodger Saffold (ankle) not listed on Titans' Wild Card injury report against Baltimore January 8th, 2021
- Titans' A.J. Brown (knee/hand) available for Wild Card clash with Ravens January 8th, 2021
- Tennessee's Rodger Saffold (ankle) absent on Thursday January 7th, 2021
- Tennessee's Jonnu Smith (knee) absent on Thursday December 24th, 2020
- Tennessee's Corey Davis flames Lions for 110 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 15 December 21st, 2020