Patriots release wide receiver Dontrelle Inman
The New England Patriots have released wide receiver Dontrelle Inman on Sunday.
Inman requested his release after falling behind the depth chart and will search for another team before the regular season begins.
In nine games last season, the 30-year old played well in a secondary role with the Colts, producing 28 receptions for 304 yards and 3 touchdowns.
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Colts: Nyheim Hines could catch 10 passes in a game May 18th, 2020
- Colts 'very optimistic' Philip Rivers will stick past 2020 May 18th, 2020
- Jonathan Taylor signs deal with Colts May 15th, 2020
- T.Y. Hilton committed to Colts for career May 14th, 2020
- Nyheim Hines to 'benefit big time' from Colts adding Philip Rivers May 14th, 2020