Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough
Oakland Raiders wide receiver Antonio Brown "took all the reps" in Saturday's walkthrough.
According to head coach Jon Gruden and quarterback Derek Carr, Brown is ready to contribute despite missing time with a foot ailment. "He came in and, no mental errors, and in this offense, that’s not easy to do," said Carr to the media. "You can tell Antonio’s been studying because he came out and didn’t miss a beat. He was a part of everything we did today.”
Heading into the 2019-2020 season, numberFire's power rankings rate Brown as the ninth overall wide receiver. Our models project the 31-year old to haul in 103.5 receptions for 1,260.2 yards and 9.6 touchdowns on 156.9 targets.
- Patrick Mahomes makes early exit for Chiefs with knee injury October 17th, 2019
- Darren Waller (foot) added to Raiders injury report October 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Russell Okung (illness) could play Sunday October 17th, 2019
- Chargers place Travis Benjamin (quad) on IR October 17th, 2019
- Tyrell Williams (foot) still out for Raiders October 17th, 2019
- Mitchell Trubisky (shoulder) 'feeling good', Bears optimistic October 17th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing for Patriots October 17th, 2019
- Patriots' Michael Bennett suspended one game by team October 16th, 2019
- Josh Gordon (knee) not practicing, 'moving fine' in Patriots locker room October 15th, 2019
- Patriots' N'Keal Harry (ankle) returns to practice October 15th, 2019
- Phillip Dorsett (hamstring) back at Patriots practice October 15th, 2019
- New England brings back veteran tight end Ben Watson October 14th, 2019