Eagles' rookie JJ Arcega-Whiteside 'could factor in 2019'
Philadelphia Eagles second-round wide receiver JJ Arcega-Whiteside "could factor in 2019", tweets Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports.
The Eagles are "particularly excited about some of what they’re seeing" from the 57th overall pick, per Robinson. Arcega-Whiteside has earned praise throughout the summer and could potentially take snaps away from Nelson Agholor if he finishes preseason out strong.
numberFire's metrics project Arcega-Whiteside for 38.1 targets, 23.8 receptions, 315.9 yards, and 2.01 touchdowns in 2019.
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Vance McDonald to see same snaps in 2019 August 21st, 2019
- Jakeem Grant signs 4-year, $24M extension with Miami August 21st, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon's holdout expected to leak into season August 21st, 2019
- Eagles' rookie JJ Arcega-Whiteside 'could factor in 2019' August 14th, 2019
- Eagles' Nate Sudfeld (broken wrist) expected to be out for 6 weeks August 9th, 2019
- Carson Wentz not expected to play in Eagles' preseason opener Thursday August 6th, 2019
- Jordan Howard excelling in Eagles' passing game August 6th, 2019
- Miles Sanders 'easily most impressive runner' at Eagles' camp August 6th, 2019
- Eagles' Miles Sanders has 'looked the part' in camp July 30th, 2019