Odell Beckham misses Browns' practice with hip pointer
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham sat out practice on Wednesday with a hip pointer.
Beckham was able to take part in individual drills but sat out the team portion of practice. He may sit out on Thursday as well, but the Browns are not concerned and appear to be taking a cautious approach with their stud receiver.
numberFire's models project Beckham as the WR7 in fantasy this season with 90.4 catches, 1,340.8 yards, and 9.6 touchdowns.
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Vance McDonald to see same snaps in 2019 August 21st, 2019
- Jakeem Grant signs 4-year, $24M extension with Miami August 21st, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon's holdout expected to leak into season August 21st, 2019
- Rashard Higgins in line to be Cleveland's third receiver August 15th, 2019
- Odell Beckham misses Browns' practice with hip pointer August 14th, 2019
- Dontrell Hilliard expected to 'fill' Duke Johnson's role for Cleveland August 12th, 2019
- Browns' Antonio Callaway (substance abuse) handed four-game suspension August 9th, 2019
- Browns trade Duke Johnson to Texans for 2020 pick August 8th, 2019
- Browns' Duke Johnson (hamstring) remains sidelined August 2nd, 2019