Niners' George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day
San Francisco 49ers tight end George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day, per head coach Kyle Shanahan.
Kittle has missed some practice time with the injury but the Niners do not believe the ailment is anything to worry about. They appear to be taking it cautiously to ensure Kittle is healthy for Week 1.
numberFire's models project Kittle as the TE2 in fantasy for 2019 with 88.1 catches, 1,183.1 yards, and 6.8 touchdowns on 133.7 targets.
- Darwin Thompson reportedly has passed Carlos Hyde on Chiefs' depth chart August 21st, 2019
- Darren Waller again shining at Raiders training camp August 21st, 2019
- Steelers' Vance McDonald to see same snaps in 2019 August 21st, 2019
- Jakeem Grant signs 4-year, $24M extension with Miami August 21st, 2019
- Rams' Darrell Henderson expected to see 9-12 touches a game August 21st, 2019
- Chargers' Melvin Gordon's holdout expected to leak into season August 21st, 2019
- Dante Pettis played with 49ers' starters in exhibition August 21st, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo's struggles continue for 49ers August 20th, 2019
- Jimmy Garoppolo throws 5 INTs in Wednesday practice August 15th, 2019
- Niners' George Kittle (calf tightness) is day to day August 14th, 2019
- Dante Pettis to 'compete' for starting role in San Francisco August 13th, 2019
- Jerick McKinnon (knee) expected to start 2019 on 49ers' IR August 12th, 2019