Colts' Andrew Luck's calf strain has turned into high-ankle issue
Indianapolis Colts general manager Chris Ballard said quarterback Andrew Luck is dealing with a high-ankle issue and that it "needs to be addressed."
Luck has been dealing with a calf strain for months now, but the strain appears to be the least of the Colts' concern as Ballard is showing concern over the "high ankle area." Luck continues to experience discomfort with in the area and is now a real question mark to being ready to go for Week 1 of the regular season. Expect plenty of updates as we approach September.
numberFire currently projects Luck as the QB3 for fantasy in 2019 assuming he plays all 16 games. Our models project him for 4,601 passing yards and 34.9 touchdowns.
- Patriots remove Julian Edelman (thumb) from NFI list August 19th, 2019
- Derrick Henry (calf) back at Titans practice Monday August 19th, 2019
- Derrius Guice expected to play in Washington's next preseason game August 19th, 2019
- Emmanuel Sanders (Achilles) will play on Monday for Denver August 19th, 2019
- Seahawks' DK Metcalf needs minor knee surgery August 19th, 2019
- Ryan Fitzpatrick not locked in as Dolphins' Week 1 starter August 19th, 2019
- Colts' D'Onta Foreman sent to IR with torn biceps August 19th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck's calf strain has turned into high-ankle issue August 13th, 2019
- Colts' Andrew Luck dealing with bone issue in calf August 13th, 2019
- Andrew Luck (calf) will sit out the next three Colts' practices August 9th, 2019
- Marlon Mack will not play in Colts' preseason opener August 7th, 2019
- Colts pick up D'onta Foreman from Texans August 5th, 2019