Washington's Derrius Guice reportedly still not cleared to play in games
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice (ACL, hamstring) has still not been cleared to play in games, per John Keim of ESPN.
Guice has been participating in practice as he recovers from knee surgery, that cost him all of 2018, and a hamstring strain suffered earlier this summer. Head coach Jay Gruden is unsure when and if Guice will be able to play in any preseason games. The running back is expected to be brought along slowly this season as he shares backfield reps with Adrian Peterson and Chris Thompson.
numberFire projects Guice as the RB32 in fantasy with 743.9 rushing yards, 206.9 receiving yards, and 5.2 touchdowns on 187.7 total touches in 2019.
- Raiders' Antonio Brown participates in Saturday's walkthrough August 17th, 2019
- Chargers' Derwin James suffers a right foot fracture August 16th, 2019
- Patriots' Josh Gordon reinstated by the NFL, eligble to play Week 1 August 16th, 2019
- Chargers' Keenan Allen (ankle) reportedly expected to play in Week 1 of the regular season August 15th, 2019
- Chiefs beat: Carlos Hyde not making final roster August 15th, 2019
- Cam Newton's deep ball 'biggest surprise' for Carolina August 15th, 2019
- Case Keenum reportedly the 'front-runner' to start for Washington August 13th, 2019
- Washington's Derrius Guice reportedly still not cleared to play in games August 13th, 2019
- Washington's Terry McLaurin 'showered with praise' in camp August 7th, 2019
- Washington's Jordan Reed feeling 'stronger' and 'more explosive' July 31st, 2019
- Trey Quinn has Washington slot job 'locked down' July 28th, 2019
- Washington quarterback race could 'come down to the wire' July 25th, 2019