Marlon Mack will not play in Colts' preseason opener
Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack will not play in Thursday's preseason opener against the Buffalo Bills.
With Mack firmly entrenched in the RB1 spot for the Colts, the back will sit out on Thursday as they try to keep the back fresh. Mack was hurt in the preseason opener last season and missed nearly the first month of the regular season. Jordan Wilkins, Jonathan Williams, Nyheim Hines, and D'Onta Foreman will handle the running back duties against the Bills.
Our models project Mack as the RB18 in fantasy this season with 1,294.6 total yards and 9.2 touchdowns on 260.0 touches in 2019.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Colts' Philip Rivers announces retirement after 17 seasons January 20th, 2021
- Colts' DeForest Buckner (ankle) officially available for Saturday's game against Buffalo January 9th, 2021
- Colts' Rocky Ya-Sin (concussion) DNP on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Philip Rivers, Colts advance to playoffs versus Bills January 4th, 2021
- Colts place Jordan Wilkins on reserve/COVID-19 list January 3rd, 2021